Monday, March 15, 2010

Go to the moon


I was the first one to land on the moon,
I landed there during the afternoon.

On the moon, I floated around,
And, of course, I never frowned.

Before I left with my crew, I brought the United States flag,
After I planted it into the moon, I tried really hard not to brag.

I bought the flag in a bag,
And the flag came with a tag.

When I came back to earth, people cheered,
And nobody ever sneered or jeered.

Proud was my mom and dad,
For after that they never felt sad.

3/14/2010

5 comments:

  1. This must be an exciting adventure. Good poem! Your mom and dad must be proud of you.

    Aunt Red

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go to moon too! That sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea for a poem, Angie! What did you see on the moon? What did it feel like to float?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great Poem.Your Blog interests me alot!
    ~Sarah~

    ReplyDelete