
I love Cici’s pizza,
It is the greatest thing around.
I eat the pizza,
It makes a familiar crunchy sound.
When I eat pizza at Cici’s,
The crust is always thin,
Salty and doughy,
With lots of stringy cheese makes me grin.
My true love is Cici’s pizza,
I shall never let it go,
Unless I send it to a friend,
Then I’ll wrap it with a pretty bow.
When I’m at Cici’s Pizza,
I feel like I’m on a play date.
When my mom declares I get to go
I simply cannot wait!
If I do not eat pizza,
I shall dream of it every night.
I really do love Cici’s pizza,
It always seems to be right.
2/25/2010
Cool!
ReplyDeleteI know when the people who work at CiCi's Pizza see this they will be delighted. I love CiCi's pizza too.
-Dragon G (Sarah)
I love Cici's pizza too! After read your poem I can't wait to go to CiCi's pizza again!
ReplyDeleteAunt Red
I don't like pizza, but I like your poem! It is more delicious than pizza!
ReplyDeleteBravo, Angie! I agree; your poem IS delicious!
ReplyDelete