I'm thankful for all the food I have.
I'm thankful for all my warm clothing.
I'm thankful for the big house I live in.
I'm thankful for the good school I go to.
I'm thankful my family for caring for me.
I'm thankful my teachers for teaching me.
I'm thankful my friends for playing with me.
I'm thankful God for giving me these things.
I wish everybody had delicious food.
I wish everybody had warm, cozy clothes.
I wish everybody had a huge house to live in.
I wish everybody went to a perfect, caring school.
I wish everybody had a loving and supportive family.
I wish everybody had a best friend to play and work with.
I wish God would give every person in the world these things.
11/06/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You have a good heart and, good writing!
ReplyDeleteI can see you got the real meaning of Thanksgiving.
ReplyDeleteForgot my name:
ReplyDeleteRose