Thursday, November 12, 2009

Purple Pear’s sleepover birthday party

When my dad and I get in the car he tells me we are going to Subway. Instead I fall asleep and we go home. I wake up. I say, “Where is Subway? Why are we home?” He says, “You will see.” I expect to see my sister playing. I expect to be doing homework. I go in, and my mom tells me to go downstairs. When I go down to the basement, everybody shouts, “Happy Birthday!” I am surprised, I say very surprised, “Oh my gosh!” I got the shivers. That moment was the best moment of my life. I was excited to play with J, N, D, M, L, C, K, A and R.

First, we did handstand-walking-contests. I walked the farthest. My basement was like a small gym. I had a mat, a bar, a beam, a cheese mat, a floor beam, and a springboard. We played on the monkey bar and the mat.

After a while, we had to eat dinner. We had pizza, cinnamon rolls, and brownies. I ate two slices of pizza, two cinnamon rolls and one brownie.

I made three cards that said “one” and three cards that said “two”. I flipped them over, and closed my eyes. I gave one to R. It said “two”. That meant she was not sleeping with me. You see there are two rooms. One is mine, and one is my grandma’s. But luckily she is in China. R tells me, “I know you did that, because you do not like me.” “I was not even looking,” I said honestly. I gave one to N, it was “one”. What a coincidence! Every thing was just as I wanted. M, D, N, and J slept with me. R, M, and C slept in the other room. Not that I did not like them. It was jus that they were a bit younger.

Next, I opened the presents. I especially like the sparkle of the diamond necklace and the gems that come with the jewelry box. Then, K and A left. We watched The Battle of Terra. While we watched, we ate chips and popcorn. Then we watched iCarly. L left in the middle of the show. A, K, and L were not staying for sleeping part. I never noticed that the theme was High School Musical until now most people gave me HSM present. We also had HSM decorations.

My mom told use we could visit each other’s rooms until 11:30p.m. We had to go to sleep after that. We talked for a while after 11:30p.m. M fell asleep first she was snoring. We were throwing things at her trying to wake her up. My mom came in, and I had to sleep with my mom, dad and sister. We woke up that morning at 8:00 a.m. We watched TV, and ate breakfast. We ate either a bagel (with creamcheese), a waffle (with syrup), or a pancake (with syrup). Last we played on the moon bounce. It was sooooo fun! That day was the birthday to remember!

HSM = High School Musical

10/15/2009

2 comments:

  1. What a party! This sleepover is basic sleepless night. I'm sure you and your friends enjoy it, but your parents must be exhausted. You should thank them for help this event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a nice party!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete