Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Visit To the Farm

A couple of weeks ago, I went to a farm near my house. First, I visited the horse area. I saw lots and lots of horses gathered around the fence waiting for their farmer to give them food. I watched the farmer feed the horses. Next, I went to the cow area. That was a nightmare, because they too were waiting for food and they were sticking out their tongues. It was disgusting. Then, I went to the parakeet area where I met my family. We watched the parakeets for a while. Fourth, we went to the puppy area. Another farmer was there. I asked the farmer if I could carry the cute one with the t-shirt on. The farmer said "That t-shirt says 'beware I can bite' so it is best if you carry another puppy. I carried another cute puppy. Lastly, we drove home. It was so much fun, except when I went to the disgusting cows.

May 2009

1 comment:

  1. I like the writing. It would be vivid if you describe more in details about the cows sticking out their tongues.

    ReplyDelete