I invented A.P.P. Vegetable. It was named after my name, Awesome Purple Pear. I invented it on Sunday October 26th, 2008. I invented it because it will make you stay healthy and you will always get an A+ or B+ if you eat it. I invented at my house. A.P.P. Vegetable needs carrots, salad, ranch, and boiling hot water. First, you would pour the boiling hot water in the pot. Next, you would dip ten carrots in the ranch. Third, you need to put the carrots in the pot. Fourth, you dump two ounces of salad in the pot. Last, you turn on the heat, and you wait for ten minutes. Your A.P.P. vegetable is now ready. You can start eating. One pound of A.P.P. vegetable costs a dollar. If you want to try, come to 111222333 Hunter Woods St., Richmond, VA. You can also buy one pound there.
1$=1lb.
Oct. 2008
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
haha, I really like your invention. Btw, do you need to dress up in purple to cook this? I think next time you should wear purple dress just like a purple pear, take a picture and post here. That will attract more ppl come to buy your A.P.P. Good luck. :)
ReplyDeleteI want to hire you to advertise for my company. Your invention might also make you a millionaire!
ReplyDelete