We skied and slid down steep, snowy slopes,
My parents were convinced to get a cute cat,
The Tay Tay concert from the Red Tour was a dream come true,
As the judges gave me a medal at a gymnastics meet, I jumped with joy,
I sang silly songs about green eggs and ham in Seussical,
When I finished 6th grade, I said farewell to Floris, a school I won’t forget,
I boogie-boarded and sunbathed at Virginia beach in my bathing suit with my baby sister,
The very best vacation was Yellowstone where I viewed a vibrant landscape,
I got lost in middle school on the first day because it was like a maze, even with a map,
My thirteenth birthday was thrilling even though Taylor Swift didn’t notice me,
My parents produced a practical website for parents and teachers,
My mom helped me hurriedly assemble heaps of holiday gifts while doing homework.
No comments:
Post a Comment