Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Three best friends (Play Script)

Characters: Carly, Megan, and Paige (best friends)

Carly (on the phone): Megan, want to come over?

Megan: Okay. Bye.

Carly: Bye.

Megan (In Carly’s bedroom): No offense, but your room is a little messay.

Carly: That is mean.

Megan: Well, I am used to a clean, tidy room like mine.

Carly: You do not have to brag about it.

Megan: So-rry, I did say “no offense”. If you do not want to be friends with me, that is fine.

Carly: Fine…

Carly (on the phone calling Paige): Want to come over?

Paige: Wait a second, let me check my schedule… Nope, sorry I cannot come. I have to go to Megan’s house. She called me first and…

Carly: And, what? And her house is bigger than an apartment room? Yeah, I bet that is what you were going to say. It is not a room – a crammed un-breathable room. My apartment is like a house, just a little smaller.

Paige: A little? (Chuckles) A little smaller? Yeah, right.

Carly: Yes I know it is not that big, but still my mom, my dad and I have two floors. You call that a room? (Pause) Do I have to breakup my friendship with you, too? I already broke up with Megan… TODAY.

Paige (not sarcasticly): Oh, I am sorry. I did not know it was your “Bad Friendship Day”… Friends? … At least today?

Carly: Friends, and since Megan is probably in a bad mood let us cheer her up with some ice cream at the park.

Paige: Great! I will bring Megan, you get the ice cream. I want Vanilla.

Carly: Me too. Do you think Megan will want Vanilla?

Paige: No-no-o, she always wants Chocolate.

Carly: Bye.

Paige: Bye.

They all had a great time at the park and stayed friends forever.

1/15/2010

3 comments:

  1. I like your names. Why did you dicide to do a play thia time? Where you just getting bored of doing your other kind of format? Keep up the good work
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this your first play script? It is well written! Keep up the good work!

    Aunt Red

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can grow to be a screenplay writer! This is awesome script. It's vivid, and I like it.

    ReplyDelete